Bryant Products features a large well-equipped, advanced CNC department. Their equipment is of the latest technologies, offering the highest levels of precision, programming flexibility, repeatable quality, and surface finishes. Like many lines of conveyor components, their CNC department is fully supported by a talented and very experienced engineering department.
CNC machining provided by Bryant Products includes: scissor rollers, precision machined shaft, grooved pulley, and machined gear.
- Turning capacity up to 3000 mm (118 in) in length
- Turning capacity up to 15 inches in diameter
- Turning capacity incorporates live toolings for extra precision and reduced set ups
- Keys and splines produced on lathe
- Milling capacity up to 1800 mm (72 in) in length
- Bar feed capacity up to 3.50 inches in diameter
- Hydraulic steady rest capability to 10 inches in diameter
- CNC sawing to 20 inch diameter
- Broaching - keyways
All CNC equipment is made with low carbon steels, specialty alloy high-strength steels, both 300 and 400 stainless steels, aluminum and/or various grades of thermoplastic.