Profile Rail Guides
LM76 has a complete offering of rails and carriages in a broad range of styles, sizes and unique features produced to industry standard dimensions for easy retrofitting into existing applications or designing into new applications.
High High Load Capacity and Structure Optimization
LM76 Profile Rail Guides are designed for linear movement and combine rails and carriages according to the customer application. As the balls within the carriages are recirculating continuously, profile rail guides offer a virtually unlimited stroke.
Find the perfect profile rail guide with 7 different models:
- EG Series - the lower assembly height and the shorter length make the EG series more suitable for high-speed, automation machines and applications where space is limited.
- HG Series - features equal load ratings in the radial, reverse radial and lateral directions, and self-aligning to absorb installation-error.
- MG Series - offers anti-corrosion protection which all material is in a special grade of stainless steel for compatibility in various working environments.
- WE Series - allows the guideway to be rated for high loads, moments and rigidity.
- QH Series - has broad industrial applicability in the high-tech industry where high speed, low noise, and reduced dust generation is required.
- QE Series - offers smooth movement, superior lubrication, quieter operation and longer running life (interchangeable with the EG series).
- RG Series - features a roller as the rolling element instead of steel balls, offering greater rigidity and higher load capacities and a longer service life than traditional ball bearing linear guideways.