Rollon Linear Actuators: Superior Quality and Service
Rollon’s line of Linear Actuators offer high performance with ball screw, rack and pinion and steel re-enforced driving belt transmissions. The high operational performance, load capacity and precision of the actuator line of linear units allow Rollon actuators to be used in a wide range of applications.
The Actuator Line is the Rollon product line dedicated to linear actuators and linear motion systems. Rollon linear units, feature extruded aluminum profile, are available in different types of belt and ball screw driven models and configurations.
The functions, high operational performance, load capacity and precision of the Actuator Line linear units allow Rollon actuators to be used in a wide range of applications in the automation industry, specifically industrial machines: pick and place packaging, production lines and assembling operations.
Rollon offers a wide selection of Linear Actuators.
- Plus System - high performance linear units with steel re-enforced driving belt transmissions
- Clean Room System - belt driven linear actuators for Clean Rooms
- Smart System - high performance, simple linear units with steel re-enforced driving belt
- Eco System - versatile belt driven linear motion units
- Uniline System - compact belt driven linear motion units, rails with radial ball bearing sliders
- Precision System - high precision lead screw driven linear units
- Tecline - linear axes with rack and pinion transmission. Rolling on trapezoidal or recirculating ball guides
- Modline - linear axis with belt drive or screw drive. Rolling on trapezoidal, round or recirculating ball guides
- Modline Z - vertical axes with belt transmission. It includes axes with pneumatic counter balance
- Speedy Rail A - self-supporting linear rail in extruded aluminum with steel rollers covered in plastic
Industries using Rollon linear actuators include aerospace, railway, logistics, industrial, medical, custom vehicles, robotics, pick & place packaging, production lines and assembling operations. All benefit from Rollon’s superior quality, product knowledge and worldwide network of distributors including, in the Northeast U.S., OEM Industrial.
Pictured above is a Plus System high-performance linear unit with steel re-enforced driving belt transmission.