Rollon's Linear Guides Offers More Versatility
Linear Line is Rollon’s line of dedicated linear motion rails. The product range includes linear caged ball bearings and recirculating ball bearings rails, with different profiles and types of sliders.
Rollon offers a wide selection of linear line guides.
- Compact Rail - linear rails with high precision ball bearing roller slider
- X-Rail - linear roller bearings in stainless or zinc-plated steel
- Easyslide - linear ball rails with single slider or multiple sliders
- Mono Rail - re-circulating ball profiled linear rails with high load capacity
- Curveline - curvilinear rails with radial ball bearing rollers (constant and variable radius)
- Speedy Rail - self-supporting linear rail in extruded aluminum with steel rollers covered in plastic
- Prismatic Rail - bearings and induction hardened v-shaped raceways.
- Sys - modular handling system consisting of aircraft aluminum alloy guides with high mechanical features and hardcoat anodized surface (deep, hard anodisation) and wheel-based rolling blocks
The Rollon linear rails feature hardened raceways (with the exception of X-Rail and Curviline) and are used in a wide range of industrial applications, including railway, aerospace, medical, logistics, specialty vehicles and industrial machinery.