Hollow Shaft Mount Gearbox
Tandler hollow shaft gearboxes offer shaft mount designs with keyways, square splines, involute splines, or smooth bores with shrink disks.
- Power capacities from 1 - 300 HP
- 11 reducing ratios from 1:1 to 6:1
- Standard backlash of 5 - 6 arc minutes
- Reduced backlash available
Features & Benefits:
- Low Backlash - Hardened and lapped matched set gearing provide smooth, reliable and predictable rotary motion.
- Universal Mounting - Machined housing and tapped holes allow mounting on all six sides.
- Machined Flanges - Provides alignment for perfect shaft centering.
- Bearing Options - Ball bearings for quiet operation, tapered bearings for higher radial load capacity.
- Special Design - Standard models can be modified for maximum design versatility.\