Standard Right Angle Gearbox
Tandler spiral bevel gearboxes offer low backlash and low transmission error for precise power transmission. Input and output options include standard shafts, hollow shafts, and mounting flanges. Auxiliary shafts for power takeoffs, reversing, and disengaging designs are also available.
- Power capacities from 1 - 300 HP
- 11 reducing ratios from 1:1 to 6:1
- 4 increasing ratios from 1:1.25 to 1:2
- Standard backlash of 5 - 6 arc minutes
- Reduced backlash available
Features & Benefits:
- Low Backlash - Hardened and lapped matched set gearing provide smooth, reliable and predictable rotary motion.
- Universal Mounting - Machined housing and tapped holes allow mounting on all six sides.
- Machined Flanges - Provides alignment for perfect shaft centering.
- Bearing Options - Ball bearings for quiet operation, tapered bearings for higher radial load capacity.
- Special Design - Standard models can be modified for maximum design versatility.