Tandler Spiral Bevel Gearboxes: Servo Gearheads
The Tandler precision right angle servo gearhead series FS2 provides the ultimate in motion control.
Tandler Spiral Bevel Gearboxes from DieQua offer the ultimate in precision, performance and design versatility. With hardened and lapped, matched-set spiral bevel gears and a revolutionary motor mount, maximum performance is assured in this single stage solution. 2 stage ratios available in series PSK2FS and series SKP2FS.
- 5 frame sizes
- Torque capacity from 10 Nm to 900 Nm
- 11 ratios from 1:1 to 6:1
- Standard backlash of 5-6 arc minutes
- Optional backlash of 2-3 arc minutes
- Several output options
- Customizable options available
Features & Benefits:
- Low Backlash - Standard backlash of 5-6 arc minutes provides precise motion and enhances positionary accuracy. A reduced value of 2-3 arc minutes is an available option.
- Revolutionary Motor Mount - A flexible motor connecting hub eliminates misalignment and internal gear deflection. It also accommodates thermal expansion to avoid motor bearing wear.
- Multiple Output Options - Offering single or dual output shafts, hollow bore with keyway or hollow bore with shrink disc provides a variety of output connection options for maximum design flexibility.
- Mounting Versatility - Machined surfaces, bolt holes on 5 sides and two output centering pilots allows for accurate assembly integration.
- Cast Iron Housing - Robust housing provides superior torsional rigidity to improve positional accuracy and response time in dynamic start and stop applications.