Spinea M Series Offers Best-In-Class Performance
The Spinea M Series reduction gears represent a high-precision solution for smaller-scale linear motion applications. The M Series retains all of the qualities of the larger Spinea gears (H, T and E series).
The M Series design includes a completely sealed gearbox filled with grease for a long operating life. This design of reduction gears allows mounting of the load directly to the output flange or case without requiring additional bearings.
Features of the Spinea M Series
- High reduction ratio from 33 to 191 in single stage
- Nominal torque range from 18 Nm to 2400 Nm
- Diameter range from 50 cm to 335 cm
- Small lost motion (less than 1 arcmin)
- High kinematic precision
- Zero backlash
- High radial and axial loading capacity
- High torques and tilting moment
The M series also offers high efficiency, easy assembly, low weight and excellent positioning accuracy for a wide variety of industrial and commercial applications.
Spinea products are distributed in North America by DieQua Corp. OEM Industrial's Owen E. McCarron is the DieQua representative for NY, NJ, PA, MD, DE and WV.